Inspired Outcomes Consulting is a business coaching and consulting business built on the desire to have a positive impact.
I’m Shannyn Merlo, the Founder of Inspired Outcomes Consulting, and I’ve seen the good, bad and the ugly of work environments. Having experienced the difference, I know the impact that a great organisation has on individual and organisational health, happiness and productivity. That’s why Inspired Outcomes exists; to change the world, one small business at a time.
I draw on over 20 years of experiences from diverse roles in management, marketing, project and operations management in a variety of industries, including NGOs, sport, technology, education and financial services. This background is the foundation of the strategic and creative problem solving that I use to address challenges. As a human behavioural specialist and intuitive leader, I focus on how to think innovatively to change reality. There is nothing up my sleeve; I’m authentic, and as a human, I am flawed. Overriding all of this is my drive to create positive changes in people’s lives.
Work With Us Pledge
When you work with Inspired Outcomes Consulting, as one of our valued clients, as our team member or a trusted referral partner, you must support these foundation philosophies of how we work. If not, our relationship won’t work, and that’s OK, no one matches everyone all the time!
- We promise to talk it out. We will communicate openly, honestly, with authenticity and respect. We never shy away from awkward conversations.
- We play to our strengths and improve our weaknesses. This means we seek support where we are not skilled, or we make concerted efforts to up-skill ourselves.
- Everything is in our client’s best interests always. We believe that everything should have a return on investment and that simplicity is best. Our integrity means we only make recommendations for products, services or organisational changes based on our client’s desired outcomes. We don’t sell or buy what doesn’t add value.
- We promise to have a positive impact on each other’s journey in business and life. We don’t take business discussions personally, and we don’t make it personal.
- We promise a commitment to justice, the equal treatment of individuals, tolerance for and acceptance of diversity.
- We will abide by laws, rules and regulations relating to our business and personal activities.
- We protect and build our organisation’s reputation and the morale of our team by living our highest values and standards and treating ourselves and others with respect.
- We take 100% responsibility for our actions. We accept personal accountability for the moral and ethical quality of our decisions and omissions to ourselves, our clients, colleagues and communities.
- We respect everyone’s greatness, uniqueness, talents, fears and insecurities. We commit to being open-minded, considerate, compassionate benevolent and kind.
- We promise to have a good time while we get sh1t done.
HELPED ME GET FOCUSED
“I have found Shannyn’s business coaching to be insightful and incredibly valuable for helping me to get focused on my priorities for growing my business in a way that works for me. She knows her stuff and is very down to earth and compassionate. Highly recommended as a business coach!”
IT CAN BE A LONELY JOURNEY
“Being the only director in the company, it was extremely useful to have another business mind to bounce ideas back and forth with, to have the different aspects of the business analysed from a different perspective, to have the right introductions made and a kind word there when needed.
I could say that Shannyn helped me with the right balance of life and business coaching and nourished my self-confidence throughout the journey.”
RESOLVE THE THING THAT IS MAKING YOU “STUCK”
“Shannyn has such a high EQ and is able to combine the tangible, the intangible and the emotional to understand what is “really going on”.
She provided me with the tools I needed to deliver my message accurately, articulately and with confidence.”