Innovate or Stagnate – Virtual Networking Think Tank (free)
Now is precisely the time that small business owners need to come together to innovate and not just survive, but thrive!
There is opportunity everywhere, but it takes those that are prepared to stay the course (while adjusting for conditions) to weather the storm.
Because that’s what business is.
- It’s thinking “what is the next right thing to do”, while still focusing on the long-term game.
- It’s leveraging our communities, collaborating and innovating.
- It’s getting sh1t done while others focus on fear and doubt.
That’s why I’ve created a virtual networking think tank to bring together a small group (around people 10 per meeting) of supportive, positive, motivated business owners who want to make the most out of any situation (not just the one that we have in front of us right now). As our optimism value states, the sessions will focus on where we can solve problems, where we can innovate, support each other and drive a better business and personal life. Pessimists, downers or scaremongers will not be tolerated.
As they say: “Rising tides lifts all boats”. So if we work together, we have a better chance of success!
IMPORTANT: STRICT NO D1CKHEAD POLICY!!!*
*That’s legal speak and you’ll be kicked out if you pass the test (do not pass go, do not collect $200) or try to directly sell to other members of the group. These people will be your peers, not your prospects!
Our (non negotiable) values
Optimism – we are going to focus on where we can solve problems, where we can innovate, support each other and drive a better business and personal life. Pessimists, downers or scaremongers will not be tolerated.
Realists – we know that there are challenges, but our goal is to rise above them.
Community – we will work together to support, promote, collaborate, educate, and love each other. Yes, LOVE! What the world needs now is a community that values love, kindness and gratitude.
Love, Kindness & Gratitude – we will show each other love, kindness gratitude and appreciation in practical, meaningful and regular ways.
Register ONLY if you’re ready to:
- Focus on the positive
- ****Turn up to the session you have registered for and be there on time (space strictly limited to 10 people per session)
- Work as part of a team to improve small business (not just now but into the future)
- Get support and guidance from the “collective intelligence”
- Give as much as you want to receive
- Live by the program’s values (see above).