JOIN OUR FIRST GROUP MASTERMIND INTAKE OF 2023
Do you feel like you're constantly chasing your tail as a business owner?
There’s no point in sugarcoating it. Running a business is hard… like REALLY hard.
From marketing, strategy and sales to finance, tech, operations and HR, if you’re anything like the hundreds of small business owners I’ve worked with, you’re probably feeling like you need to do a better job at being CEO (aka Chief Everything Officer).
As a service-based small business owner, I’m going to guess you started the business because you’re good at what you do.
I bet the momentum so far has been exhilarating and fun… hard, but at least there’s no boss looking over your shoulder.
Ready to spend less time on the tools in your business and more time effectively steering the ship?
In this six-month group mastermind, you’ll develop a plan that will help you turn your business into a purposeful and structured operation that’s able to produce replicable results, so you can set up your next level of business growth.
You will learn how to:
why there isn’t an open application process.
You’ll meet Shannyn, who will ensure the Mastermind is right for you and get you started if it is.
Based on your goals, we’ll match you with the perfect group of fellow masterminders and confirm your start date.
Once you’ve been accepted into the Mastermind program, we’ll immediately start laying stronger foundations for your business with:
- A 90-minute business audit and goal-setting session with Shannyn, so you know where your business is performing well, where you need to improve, and can put a plan in place to become more profitable.
- Access to Business Made Simple University, an online training platform that will help you optimise your business for revenue and profit.
- DiSC profile personality testing to understand and unpack how you’re wired; helping you become a better communicator, better salesperson and leader and stop self-sabotaging.
- Access to Shannyn’s brain for ad-hoc support via Slack
On the 1st Saturday of the month
On the 3rd Thursday of the month
10 am – 2pm (4 hours)
8 am – 9 am (1 hour) by zoom
Fortnightly on Wednesday
8 am – 9.30 am (1.5 hours)
First instalment (due immediately upon application acceptance) – $997 + GST
- Option 1: 1 x upfront payment (due prior to the commencement of group sessions) of $2236.50 + GST (includes a 10% discount)
- Option 2: 5 x monthly payments of $497 + GST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONs
Places are strictly limited to 10 people.
We won’t invite you in unless we think you’re a good fit for the Masterminds. Your first onboarding call will also allow us to know your business in more detail to ensure we customise the program for your specific circumstances.
No. You will need to have been in business for a little while before the applications of this Masterclass will suit you. During our expression of interest chat, we will be sure you have the foundations needed to make the most of the program.
Notes for sessions will be provided and parts of the sessions will be recorded.
Yes. If you choose to pay in instalments, after your first payment, you will be billed monthly.
We ask that you be committed to attending for the six months. Request for cancellation will only be accepted on a case by case basis and will be subject to cancellation fees.